Entering a bedding store you would usually find bed frames made of wood, fabric or metal. Beds made of cardboard, however, are rather a rare sight – although this raw material not only offers sustainability but also especially high stability. Relying on a special “mouth-organ” type technique Room in a Box beds can carry up to 1,000 kg per square meter and are available in various sizes. A load-bearing test has clearly shown: even 25 people jumping up and down cannot do any harm to this corrugated board bed
“You can always talk to us and let us know what you are thinking, and we can probably tell you the feasibility after a brief conversation. ”
THUS CBD BEDS ARE A GREAT OPTION IF YOU WANT TO:
INCREASE BED CAPACITY OF AN EXISTING HEALTHCARE FACILITY
SETUP ISOLATION CENTERS/ COVID CARE CENTERS
CREATE TEMPORARY SHELTERS
Advantages Of Corrugated Board Disposable (CBD) Bed
- CBD beds can be used multiple times with sheet covers which can be replaced and disposed after each use.
- Corrugated Board is a material that is versatile and recyclable.
- The Bed is lightweight and sturdy.
- It can be assembled and disassembled with ease anytime and anywhere for multiple usage.
- They can be assembled without any nails, glues or stitching on site.
- The waste can be disposed off in an eco friendly manner put inside the package that comes with it.
- Steel bed manufacturing requires oxygen which is scarce in today’s times. CBD Beds don’t have any such requirement.
- Steel and Iron Beds are heavy and pose a bigger challenge in transportation, loading and unloading compared to CBD Beds.
- Handling of CBD Beds is easier and has zero injury risk compared to handling of Iron and Steel Beds.
- Movement and shifting of CBD Beds is easy and noise-free as compared to traditional beds.